Sunday, March 1, 2020

week 6- teaching

This week I taught my whole group 1 for literacy. There was many strengths and weaknesses that happened through my lesson on Thursday. For being my first lesson taught, I thought it went well. The students were very engaged in the lesson and enjoyed discussing compare and contrast through the two book and daytime and nighttime. Although it went fairly well, there was some areas of improvement. For any carpet procedures that happen in the classroom, it is important to address classroom behavior and carpet behavior. For my lesson, I had students gathered on the carpet for part of my lesson and had students bring something to write with and write on.  I did not think this over well and all the students were confused on what to bring to wrote on. For future lessons and my future class, I will have materials at the carpet ready for the students to write on to keep the lesson going. Overall, I am excited to teach more lessons this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment