Sunday, April 12, 2020

Final Virtual Lesson

Sunday, April 12th, 2020
Rachel Sebastian

I taught my last virtual lesson on Thursday and it was bitter sweet. It was hard to teach over zoom and pretend like I was actually teaching to students. I personally feel like I did a pretty good job teaching virtually. I gave it my all and tried to make it realistic as possible. I feel like I still learned a lot from teaching over zoom and I received great feedback from my classmates and Dr.Kelly. I make sure to take this feedback and learn from it and think about what I would do different the next time I teach. Since the whole coronavirus, it has been really hard having classes online. I wish we could go back in the classroom but I have been trying to make the most of having classes online. I appreciate my professors doing their best so we can get through this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    I really enjoyed watching you teach over zoom. I really liked for your lessons how you were able to adapt to the resources around the house to make your lesson the best you could. I agree that online work is getting the best of us but I appreciate what our professors are doing for us!

    ReplyDelete